I’m taking a bit of a break from recording new episodes of the podcast because, well, I deserve a break. The 95th episode dropped about two weeks ago so there are a lot of episodes to listen to or relisten to. Below are ten suggested older episodes for you to check out.
To give you something to look forward to, there are several amazing guests coming up in the fall including Marshall Goldsmith and Dr. Gabor Maté, plus Todd Henry will return to talk about his upcoming book Daily Creative.
In the meantime, have a listen to:
- EP 14 – Feeling Fear (with guest Eva Holland)
- EP 18 – The Importance of Students Fitting In (with guest Angela DeBarger)
- EP 19 – Entitled to Nothing, Grateful for Everything (with guest Lisa Thomaidis)
- EP 20 – Who You Eat With May Be Just As Important As What You Eat (with guest Marta Zaraska)
- EP 27 – The Motivation Code (with guest Todd Henry)
- EP 29 – Nothing Much Happens (with guest Kathryn Nicolai)
- EP 40 – This Too Shall Pass (with guest Julia Samuel)
- EP 46 – Life in a Fire Tower – Looking out and looking in (with guest Trina Moyles)
- EP 63 – Stay on Top of Things, Without Burning Out (with guest Loleen Berdhal)
- EP 68 – Living Through Tragedy with Help From Family, Laughter, and Pharmaceuticals (with guest Donna Morrissey)